Tai chi is great - taking just a 10 -15 minutes out every other day to calm down the mind and relax the body is really enjoyable and has such a positive effect on both - I would recommend doing tai chi to anyone!
Read About My Story ..
I always felt, seeing people practice Tai Chi in parks, that
it looked wonderful but wasn't for me - too slow and
But since I started your Tai Chi Qigong, I've been feeling so much more
relaxed. I sleep better and my blood pressure, often higher
than it should have been, is now well within the healthy figures.
My lower back pain and sciatica are also much better. Tai Chi
Qigong has loosened me up, and if I do feel any pangs, they are soon
gone; whereas before I could spend days in so much pain that I could
hardly move. Now my posture is better and I'm more
flexible. That is after less than 10 weeks.
(Sylvia F – Masters Degree Student – Sheffield Hallam University)
THE TAI CHI AND QIGONG ONLINE TUITION SITE:
THE BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE TUITION SITE:
* Save Time - Scheduling and implementing online learning is much less time-consuming than travelling to and from the training place.
* Learn at your own pace. Learn at any day or time 24/7 You have the convenience to learn when and where you want.
* If you get stuck - help is at hand either by email or skype The latest in depth presentation of multi media, Video, Text and Audio.
* Save Money - Eliminate travel expenses, and other expenses associated with seminars and workshops.
* Adds Flexibility - You can access online learning opportunities anytime, any place you have access to the Internet, from the comfort of your own home and even during summer and holiday breaks.
* Increase Accountability - Online learning can be even more accountable than traditional professional development because assignments, assessment scores, activities, course completions, and participant progress can be monitored online.
* Watch and learn - This is where you view the lessons on line - these may consist of videos and spoken lectures. The benefits of this are that you can go over and over the lesson until you feel that you have got it or you can "whiz" through areas that you have covered with another teacher.
FREE QIGONG EBOOK!
This informative Go Chi-i ebook retails at £25 - This
fantastic offer you get the 31 page ebook for free... Don't miss out.
ONLINE TAI CHI TUITION
Come and have a quick look at the Tai chi Online Site....
TAI CHI WEBSITE
Come and look around my Tai Chi website containing:
- articles on Yang Tai Chi.
- current classes and workshops.
- purchasing DVDs.